Unified Communications Solution
We aim to take your business communication to the next level and cut your phone bill by 80%. We are here to help you boost productivity, improve collaboration, facilitate the connection between you and your customers and maximise your profit.
What is Unified Communications Solution?
Unified Communications (UC) refers to a phone system that integrates and enables various communication methods within the business. By unifying phone calls, video conferencing, SMS, email, Live Chat and so on, users can share and access data all from one centralized location, collaborate in real-time and hold audio and video conferences with multiple people. No matter how big or small your company is, the right Unified Communications solution can take your business communications to the next level, helping to improve collaboration, boost productivity, increase mobility and enhance the customer experience.
Computit can help you with
Reduce your Phone Bill by 80%
Remote workers or employees on the go can make telephone calls free of charge with the 3CX softphone and mobile application. Easily connect the telephone systems of remote offices, improve communication, and make interoffice phone calls free. International DIDs and IP Telephony allow customers to call you cheaply, increasing customer satisfaction.
- Connect remote offices – eliminate interoffice call charges
- Teleworkers or travelling salespeople make free office calls
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks
- Leverage WebRTC & reduce 800 number phone bills
Instant Messaging / Text chat
Allow employees to communicate together via text messaging, without the need to rely on third-party internet messaging systems or give out personal phone numbers. 3CX users can send and receive text messages via the 3CX web, Windows, iOS and Android apps from anywhere – a true unified communications solution!
- Chat with website visitors, real-time
- Send text messages, links and more at no additional cost
- Available on web, Windows, iOS & Android apps
Save Time & Money with Web Conferencing
Online meetings need more than just video – presentations must be in HD and crisp audio quality is essential. With features such as desktop sharing, remote assistance, surveys, polls, and feedback as well as remote desktop control the possibilities with web conferencing are limitless.
- Visualize a sales pitch with video
- Host effective webinars using the classroom
- Screen sharing and remote control
- Impress audience with high-quality presentations
See the Status of Your Colleagues
The ability to view the status of other colleagues is a great time-saver, avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags, and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Need some quiet time to finish a project? Customize your status and prevent any annoying disturbances.
- Eliminate expensive voice mail tags
- Avoid unnecessary transfers of phone calls that irritate customers
- Visible from all 3CX Apps: Web, Windows, iOS and Android
Say goodbye to plug-ins with WebRTC
WebRTC technology enables video and voice communications to take place through your web browser for the ultimate collaboration tool. Participants can now seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional plug-ins or web conferencing software.
- Schedule a video conference on the spot, or elevate an ongoing call
- Clientless using WebRTC
- One-click video conferencing
- Individual WebRTC call link for each use
Turn Visitors into Conversions
The average website visitor will only stay on your site for 15 seconds and most websites have a 20%-40% bounce rate – that’s a lot of missed potential. With the 3CX plugin you can:
- Capture your website visitors once they’re on your site
- Help them find what they’re looking for in real-time
- Turn visitors into leads faster
- Know what they’re looking for before you start pitching
Web Conferencing for all – Unlimited Users, Low Price
Say goodbye to inconvenient and unprofessional account sharing, as well as hefty per month, per user subscriptions. Now anyone can create a web conference at any time using the 3CX Web Client for real-time communication and collaboration with your partners, clients and employees.
- Unlimited users – No per user fees
- Integrated FREE in 3CX Phone System
- Launch meetings from the web portal, 3CX apps, or Outlook
Deliver Faxes & Voicemail to Inbox
Inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded to users via e-mail, without requiring any fax server software. Likewise, voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded via e-mail.
- Forward voicemails to inbox
- Listen to voicemails without calling in
- Faxes are received as PDF files in your email
Want to discuss your IT needs
If you are looking for a local or national IT support service partner, then give us a call to see how we can bring a positive impact to your company.